- LED: XP-L HI (Neutral White)
- Max output: 330 lumens
- Modes: 4 + 7 hidden
- Battery: 1 x CR123 / 1 x RCR123
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V2(Neutral White)
- Max output: 330 lumens
- Battery Type: 1 x CR123/1 x RCR123
- Working Voltage: 0.9V-3.2V & Li-ion**
- Lens: Impact resistant waterwhite glass lens with Anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Reflector: very light textured aluminium reflector
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Body Material: HAIII hard anodized aerospace aluminium
- Bezel Material: Stainless steel bezel w/durable dark titanium coating
- Dimension: 20.0mm (Head Dia.) x 20.0mm (Body Dia.) x 75mm (Length)
- Weight: 29g
- Accessories Included: O-ring, stainless steel pocket clip(Titanium coated), Rigid Nylon Holster w/self-retention device and flip, Mil-spec paracord lanyard w/quick attachment clip
**D25A/D25C supports dimming when using li-ion. Output will be increased when using li-ion.
Using Li-ion in D25A & D25C:
Using 3.7V li-ion significantly increases the LED output. Limit each usage to less than five minutes or less at high or turbo output. Hold the light in your palm to help dissipate heat from the LED. If you find the flashlight too warm to hold, turn off the light, or lower the output to allow it to cool down. Do not leave the light running unattended.
XP-L HI V3 (Cool White)
- Center Lux: 4250 lux
- Beam Distance: 130 meters
- Efficiency: up to 90%
- Constant current regulation (non-PWM) for all output modes
- Turbo boost Technology
Output and Runtime
- Four brightness levels
- XP-L HI
- Led Lumen: 450/?/?/?
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 330/?/?/?
- With moon-mode setting disabled, lowest output will increase by about 6 times, to 4 lumen, and the second lowest output will double, to around 65 lumen.
- Runtime: 0.9/1.6/10/150+ hours
- Seven hidden auxiliary outputs
- Basic - Press on the switch button until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. Press the switch again until it clicks to switch off the light.
- Access output groups 1 & 2 - Tighten the head to access group 2 output. Loosen the head to access group 1 output.
- Switch between output level - With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1s) to switch to the next output.
- Programmable Features - 1) Moonlight output - dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with head loosen, turn on the light, and then repeat tight and loose for three times. 2) Mode memory (D25C2 Clicky and D25C Clicky only) - remembers the last output in group 1. To toggle this setting, with head tighten, turn on the light, and repeat loose and tight three times.
Ten years* performance guaranteed warranty
*For products with more than 2 Years Warranty, Radiant Den Store will provide free shipping service for the first TWO YEARS only. For the remaining warranty period, buyer is to bear the shipping cost and/or repair cost if applicable.